The Executive Committee
functions in effect as a micro Board of Directors in overseeing PEMA's performance and direction.
Chair: Steve Ragan, SLY Incorporated
- Rob Ward, Russell Finex, Inc.
- Bill Werra, Sentry Equipment Corporation
The Finance Committee
is responsible for the general supervision of association finances, and in this capacity, submits a proposed annual budget and fiduciary practices to the Board of Directors for approval, reviews financial statements; and recommends the investment of surplus funds.
Chair: Rob Ward, Russell Finex, Inc.
The Marketing Committee
promotes PEMA (the association and members) and delivers value added services to members to supplement core services in many ways, including special topic seminars.
Chair: Tom Bowen, SWECO
- Ashley Creel, DMN Incorporated
- Chris Nawalaniec, Stedman Machine Company
- Wendy Nora, SLY Incorporated
The Membership Committee
coordinates activities to promote association membership to prospective member companies, which encompasses initiation of membership campaigns, production of membership marketing tools, qualification of prospects and contact with potential members. It also is assigned membership retention.
Chair: Rod Henricks, Bunting Magnetics Company
- Chris Keller, IPEG, Inc.
- Chuck Kerwin, AZO, Inc.
- Dennis O’Leary, Industrial Magnetics, Inc.
- Doug Schieber, Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc.
- Todd Smith, Coperion K-Tron
- Jim Woods, WesTech Engineering, Inc.
The Program Committee
selects program content for three meetings a year and identifies speakers who have expertise within those chosen topics.
Chair: Bill Werra, Sentry Equipment Corporation
- Robert Bunting, Bunting Magnetics Company
- Charlie Ingram, Eriez Magnetics
- Mike Mullins, TEMA Systems, Inc.
- Jeff Soldan, Bauermeister
- Jeff Thompson, Vortex Global
- Julie Whitten, PIAB USA, Inc.
- John Winski, Coperion K-Tron
The Statistics Committee
oversees the association's statistics program and recommends statistics program changes to the Board. The committee also generates new surveys, revises existing surveys and reviews the quarterly statistics reports prior to their distribution to participating member companies.
Chair: Jason McDaniel, French Oil Mill Machinery Company
- Steve Becker, Kice Industries, Inc.
- Robert Dieckman, Rotex Global LLC